Sunday, September 26, 2010

10 methods to save the environment

I knew that I did not post a proper blog which something that I have in my mind for quite some times. But no worries now I put my thought into words here.

I think all of you should be well known about the global warming and recycle stuffs like campaign and others that you've heard around you rite?

Yeah... so did you really think or act to protect the environment?
Here I'm not talking bout 100% meat free, no plastic bags or mineral bottles consumption at all but what I mean is we have to really think deep to the main problem that the world is encounter.

The earth is feeling not well, so what can we do for it?
Actually what we have to do is really easy. And I don't think we all will die or starve when we do some simple action.
Guys, think of the future right now. We don't want to see the weather rise up to 50 degree, do you? or higher sea level.

Here are 10 simple methods that I wanna share with all of you so we can work hand in hand to protect the world and make a better place for you and for me and the entire human race.


1. Turn off the light or other electric appliances when you are away for more than 10 minites.
2. Separate the clean waste like wrapper, food container and recycable stuffs and recycle it. I think most of you will think it is difficult but actually you can perpare a bin or a bag and put all the waste that can recycle but please make sure it is clean before you put it together.You can always rinse and wash it with the soap for oily stuffs.
3. Reduce the consumption of water heater.
4. Use car pool or public transport more often.
5. Refuse plastic or paper bags while making purchase.
6. Try to bring your own bag or stuffs the goods in your bag.
7. If possible get a water bottle with you all the time to avoid buying bottle water for one use.
8. Always use recycle paper for personal notes or references.
9. Use natural shower gel or shampoo. You can easily get in The Body Shop.
10.Make sure you finish the food in every meal to avoid the food waste.

No comments: