Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thought and feelings

This few days have to take care of one elderly and a kid, due to my mum, sis N younger bro went to Singapore.

Headache. My grandpa can say he haven eat even just after he ate some stuff. huh~~~
My my little cousin's still ok not that bad. Since I just bathe him and feed him twice from 11.30-6pm.

I have to change my mind due to the subject that i chose for this semester are rejected.
Final decisions are copywriting, mass com research and media law & ethics.
I know is tough but have to max myself to 300% of hardwork and not just 60% anymore.
I believe I dint work as hard as I can for last semester, if not I would get A for most of the subject. Anyway past is past and better is yet to come. I know I can do it.

Anyone are free tomorrow night? wanna have dinner in p.indah?
I'm not sure weather veron, sook wah and pui yan are going anot. Still waiting for their answer.

No comments: