Monday, May 10, 2010

Words from my mind

Passion is very important in life, as you can do something with all your heart. Something you will not being bored even you do it 24/7.

I found my passion, have you found yours?

I love guitar... I could easily play Happy Day now. Wakakaka Thanks to my teacher Mr. Low Wei En. hahah

Just practise for 2 hours non-stop. Can't feel that my thumb was actually numb.

Today went to Mid Valley and have early lunch with my mom's. We had Nando's, yeah nothing special thought of gonna treat her Chili's or Tony Roma's but ....
nvm can save a bit. Everything happen for a reason.

Will upload pictures a lil bit late.

Yesterday night have dinner with my mom's side those aunties, uncles and popo.
We ate at Tak Fok, Puchong but is quite expensive. It cost around RM400++ for 16 pax with normal dishes.

No hard feeling

but I also found out that nowadays youngster are hardly respect their parents or elders. They could just put their ass of after dinner? Mayb.


时间
空间
偏见

No comments: