Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Insecurity in any nooks and corners around the world


Where is the best place to live in the world?

everywhere there is arguement going on, war going on, fight going on, rape case going on, bribery going on, snatch thives going on, porverty going on.

Is there anywhere in the world is safe, secure, love? NO!!!

Only in God we are safe, love, peace, and rich.

Thank God Im LOVE, SAFE & PEACE.


recently was nothing much to describe my life, even bored but I really enjoyed every single minutes. Even my power nap was more than an hour. This semester assignments are coming ahead and A4J is in 2 weeks time. Woohoooo exited... Hope to finish my 1st assignment for every subject by next week. I knew I can do it. Bless me Lord.

Time fly in a split of second if you did not catch it, you'll probably miss it. Today is alreay 26 May 2010. Soon it will reach Christmas again. For those who did not do well in Jan-May, hope you guys really stress on the coming 6 months to achieve your goals for year 2010.

Mayb God bless you guys. With all the Love & Peace

No comments: