Sunday, May 16, 2010

That is Lord, Jesus Christ.

I receive love by a man, that is Jesus Christ.

Love from a God to a person is really different from anyone else that I can receive.

Thank God for putting me in a group of crazy young christian (CYC) that put YOU as a priority in their life.

I never expected that you will love me before, now and after my life.

I knew that I my life will be great, because you are by my side.

A4J is around 1 month to go.

Lord, Jesus Christ, show your power over all the lost soul in Malaysia.

They need you even more, the poor, sad, unlove, failure and more. Show your love and your glory in this land, MALAYSIA.

I just joint Multimedia team as a working member in your church. Thank you for selecting me as one of the team member. I will put my afford in everything I do.

Everything I do, I do it for you.

Bless my studies as well, Lord.

Thank God.

No comments: