Friday, September 11, 2009

Such a waste

Just came back from uni. I don't have any thing new to update actually. Today went to McD with Nicol and then start our assignment 1 for this semester. Gosh... tomorrow and Sunday have to work.

I really tired of it, but have to work hard to earn a G-10. Assignment due on Monday. Where got time??? Have to work it out later. So that not to worries. I wanna post some pics but not that nice, so i decided not to put it in. I got invitation to meet Mika in person but have to work tomorrow. I got a chance to go for the audition in HP Space, but have to study.

I wish i do have luck on the other time. I wanna Work & Travel in US.. Do not know when i can reliaze my dream. I wish to go Niagara Fall and Canada.

3 comments:

AbBy said...

HoPe ur dream can become true lor~!

Geraldine said...

yaya if my dream come true i bring u as well haha. But now i wanna get G-10. God bless me

heeyoungkwon. said...

You can do it, i believe in you!
:DD Jia you!