Monday, September 14, 2009

Do you ever meet this kind of colleague? Post your comment.


HEY THIS IS AN INTERESTING TOPIC, MUST READ.

Do you ever meet this kind of colleague? For this 2days i work as a part time promoter in a hypermarket with my supervisor-a guy and a promoter-a girl. My supervisor is damn great, he never talk bad bout anything, even the customers rude to him.

BUT............


The girl is very fussy, complicated and like to complain alot. I really tired working with her. I do work with her before but now even worst.

As all my friend will know that i hate those people who complaining 24-7. She can complain bout customers, supervisor and every single things. Not only that, she do scold the supervisor and show her buddy hell face even infront of the customers.

I think she have no respect not only for the supervisor, as well as customers. I can't really describe how mad she is but once i hear her name i will think of her craze expression.

Do you having the same problem with me?? Please write your comment.

2 comments:

sook wah said...

poor dear..luckily last time people that working with me oso vry nice (included u in durian runtuh),hehe..dun k abt abt her lah,mayb ur supervisor will complaint abt her,then mayb her wages will b deducted..

Geraldine said...

I don't think so because my supervisor is very good, even that girl scold him, he just shut up