Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909 but my post about 080909

Today wake up at 11am, i walk out from Traders Hotel at 12pm. I walked all the way to Hang Tuah LRT station, not because to save money but at least i did some exercise. I do enjoy the journey.

I reach at Bandar Tasik Selatan @ 1.45pm & had a pack of MILO and Bread.
At least can last for few hours.

Reach home at 5pm. Thought wanna pack food from Mid Valley, but my mum do cook. So can save my penny for rainy day. wakakka

Nothin special thou is 090909 that happen once in a life time. Siaheer is my another friend from ZYJ international fans club that always bullied by me. wakakka she got exam tomorrow, so all the best and not to fell down from stairs once again.

Since i never wish Ah Jing on the 6th September 09, I'm here to wish her Happy belated Birthday. Hope her album will reach more than 1 million people in next year. Happy always. God Bless.

No comments: