Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Broga & Waterfall

Waterfall






Disappointed with the travellers that have their meals there. Please take care of the environment. Jaga Kebersihan Tanggungjawab Kita.



What The Dut. Laugh my as off man. after the lake wash. No body wanna fetch them. Accept wrap with the plastic. Gosh who's idea is that?

Lai Kuan here is the lake that u went inside and play with your friends. Yux. Is clean?? i wanna prove to Peik Wai and Sook Wah that is dirty.


Nice view from Broga



I love this pic. I never edit it but can you guys see the background? is fantastic for me.

Sunrising.




Yesterday went to Broga and Waterfall with Nicol friends. Is tiring yet is fun. I've never been to Broga Hill and it's my first time to wake up early and go to jungle trekking/ mountain climbing. Even though we can't be there as early as we estimate but the wheather is still very nice. I got a few caption that is very nice here.



After that, we went to the waterfall somewhere nearby. yaya before that, we went to a lake that they called it hot water lake. haha i just put my feet there. When i saw an uncle washing his underwear, i felt gosh i need to remove my leg from the lake 1000/per second.



I hope you guys like the pic, for more you can always go to my facebook and grab a look.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

i love d last pic from broga hill..got nice lighting element n composition =)