Thursday, May 14, 2009

what is my plan recently???

very tired. yesterday go play badminton with sw and sf and then we went to night market. Sorry to make someone not happy. Im really sorry. yesterday slept at 3am. caz wanna complete something for my friend bday. i think still a long time to complete that since im not in kl from 16th to 19th may, caz im going to BANGKOK and there will be a pop culture assignment that assign me and my group members that going to Taman Negara for 3 days 2 nights. Huh it's fun but going to bankrupt very soon haha. Just hope everything will go smoothly as i planned. ya and dont forget that im a freelancer so next week going to work from Friday to Sunday. Tired izit??? ya im tired but just hope can faster complete my friend bday present.

2 comments:

nicol said...

hey hey
goin tmn negara...???
pop culture goin tmn negara..??
so nice...??
wat assignment isit..??

Geraldine said...

ya pop culture.