Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paul??

Today i went to one class only which is MOT. i found out da lecturer is quite interesting and knowledgable. I love him anyway. Erm after that went to Mid Valley to have our lunch at Kim Gary. never have any chances to capture those food. But once again i had chicken chop baked rice. yummy. Qiao Hwa and Shin Mei talk bout Paul (someone i like last time) they talk so loud my gosh. Hope he din't heard anything. So pai seh man. yea i do know one of thier friend (Shiro) she is quite nice and selling kim gary discount coupon there. at first i don't have intention to get it caz need to pay RM 10. But at last, i brought from her. Anyway got 50% discount for Mother's & Father's Day as well as my birthday. So quite worth it rite?? Erm hope so... arghhh going craze. i saw alot of nice things in Mid valley and make me wanna get it.. expensive man. need to control myself.

No comments: