Friday, May 8, 2009

This is life

This morning went to class at 8am wah.. so early...but thn attend for IT class but there are error on the projector. WTx so the lecturer just repeat overall lecture that she teach on monday. Then got 1 hour break our gang went to OLd Town makan.

I saw Yi ling was there. erm she is funny. Nicol thought she was Jane but at first i cant see her face is really look like Jane. haha so craze la wear yin yong shoes. but too bad cant see it with my eyes. hahha

After that me and nicol went to sg wang. I just dl the digi duno what msn. which is free for chat in msn with ur hp for 2 months. i just subscribe but til now still cant use it. what the pro??? service down?? hahha

We went to sing at greenbox which is inside the capsule for 1/2 hour. so funny rite//? because that time waiting for sook wah and peik wai. Until 1pm we went in but around 3 i left ady caz need to go home lolz whole week got date mum going to kill me soon.

At night felt wanna go out lepak.. u noe as usual Friday night. Jenny call me to accompany her for dinner, but i rejected. So bad right?? caz i dont 1 to go puchong lolz is far. Lynn cal me for singk i rejected caz she gt friends accompany her and since i sing k from yesterday til today so dont feel like wanna sit in da k box anymore. Pui yan... what bout her?? tomorrow la... since 9 something ady.

At the end i called my mum and brothers go out yam cha with me lolz. we went to Food Foundary. Again?? ya they never try the mille crepe before. So lets try it out. They found out that cake just so so only. So sad all the way brought them but they dont like it very much. Is ok thn we have supper hahah yea i love it.

No comments: