Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to LEEHUIYEN

So fast is Wednesday night. Yesterday we went to Look up point. The view is nice i felt comfortable there. But too bad never bring my glasses. Pai seh need to borrow Jane specs haha. ya yesterday is Yen bday. Happy 20th Birthday. we have alot of fun there. Since all of us are attending and have a happy moment there. i wil upload my pic tomorrow caz my camera was sucks. What battery depleted? My Gosh skip those view. Im sure there are chances for me to go again. Jo and Leon play guitar there. Guys i wanna learn lolz pls teach me haha. there was windy and i really fall love with that place.

This week i've learned HTML haha happy lolz. Thanks to Ms. Sharinaz. Hope me & Nicol will come out with a fantastic HTML at the end as our assignment.

For those high school students especially for my brothers & friends enjoy your holidays and don't forget your studies ya.

No comments: