Monday, April 27, 2009

what is that??

Today quite free.. haha but im ok no worries friends. Nowadays just try to enjoy my holidays by doing nothing. Useless rite?? i just online all day long or else went out with friends. Anyway new sem is going to start on 4th May 2009. I think after that need to study hard lolz. Since all my friends is studying and work very hard now.


Tomorrow going out?? i'm not sure my plan caz everyday things are changing


but i will keep on support everyone around me. any help just voice out k. Next sem going to be a little bit tough caz i'm having classes everyday frm monday to friday. but all after 2pm, accept friday i'm having class at 8am-5pm waoh...

friends friday cant yam cha in the noon ady. hahah must use to it caz i never have class on friday since last year i enter this uni. but can enjoy my friday night hahah yea yea

No comments: