Friday, April 10, 2009

one day has past

yea finally im back again while me smile hahha. I've done with all the presentations, assignments, and exams for this semester. To all my friend out there who still having their exam next week and the week later, all da best ya. haha after exam i went to pavilion to have my favourite green tea ice-cream in Pepper Lunch. never bring camera so cant capture it. thn i shop alone lolz so lonely isn't? Then go leisure mall have dinner with ghost in sushi king. Suprisingly i saw Michell. Long time never go out with her. Miss her too. Then me and Ghost went to Channel 6 have tea there, but i don't really like the environment over there caz it look like mamak or abit dirty hahah. End up very tiring. My eyes also can't open. Tomorrow have to work. Bored bored bored....Hope everything will be done well!

No comments: