Monday, April 20, 2009

U guys are ROX........

CHoLate CrEpe mIlLe again?


Sorry to Nicol, Sook Wah, Swee Fong, Qian Wei and Qiao Hwa. I felt sorry to those who i make them disappointed or not enjoy it. Erm duno how to say. Swee Fong i hope you will get well soon and all da best in ur exam. And others happy holidays ya... For those who're working then enjoy ur day too. I felt happy caz some1 actually appreciate me. Even i'm not that clever or not top student but the most important is there are some ppl appreciate me, even as a friend or as a staff. I'm glad to know you guys and you can see my pluspoint. I very happy caz my senior or i can say as area manager, supervisors, managers and colleagues that know i'm a good staff. I hope i have a bright future in the coming year. I'm very satisfy with what i have now the only things im not that satisfy is i dont have money hahah. The next things is wanna thanks to my mum. I love you mum. I felt I'm very faithful to have you in my life. Even when i'm facing any problems you're actually holding me from behide. All my friends are ROX...
Nicol- Don't say u're not talented. Everybody have their own good hahah You're always my best friend. Dont felt disappointed. haha im always by urside.

1 comment:

nicol said...

lol...
sy....i jus kidding la..
anyway...thanks...
i appreciate to hv u as my fren....
k..??