Monday, April 13, 2009

Have fun after my Semester

Wake up early in the morning do housework. hahah suprising? yea my mum have to work this few weeks so have to do something caz my holiday started. Today meet Nicol at 12pm in Mid Valley. Have light lunch at Kim Gary (one of my favor restaurant) don't know why everytime will suggest to go there. today i drank a cup of coffee and have french toast + fries before we go to red box in The Garden. Erm wanna recommend 'orange twist' in red/green box to you guys. i personally like it very much. It's added tonic + orange flavor and some jelly. I did order twice haha. You guys can try it out caz it is not too sweet or sour. Then go coffee bean and interview for promoter job which is from ' In-house' company. Actually i went there to accompany Nicol not really wanna get a job right now caz im still holding a part time promoter.

No comments: