Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleepless night

Why?? why?? why??? Tomorrow Malaysian studies presentation. Nervous? Not really but why cant sleep? i haven compile everything. Just now went for discussion and rehearsal. i went out since 7.35pm, my mum call me not coming back too late. I dint answer her caz i knew that it wont take longer than 2 hours since our discussion start at 8pm will reach home around 10 something. But totally out of my imagination. When i reach there, Ray just started to do his slides. Sigh.... Then i sit there looking at him. After 1 hours he stil doing that. And Charlie with her frens went out to buy their dinner. CK haven reach. My gosh i felt like wanna to kill people ady. Our discussion start at 10.45pm. Not to say angry or what but i hate to waste my time that way. And i dint bring my laptop some more Can do anything. Reach home around 12.15am lolz.Then some more need to compile everything. Felt moody and sleepy. hate.... but at least Peik wai still helping me. Thanks ya ..

No comments: