Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sam Nunn

Is been few days ago i left here. But thanks Mt. Erm ya recently really busy. especially this week. From morning need to attend classes and night i need to work. Is quite tired. Dont think like wanna sleep caz my time is round the clock. Just like never do something wanna do it even at 2am but i really tired. Human need rest as well as me myself. Im tired. tomorrow got public speaking presentation i just scare i cant do well and affect Jane. I hope everything will be alright. Next week home to finish up my Malaysian studies, Phography, and Public relation assignments.
Hopefully next week i have enough sleep n continue my work out. Going to be a tough week but soon everything will pass.

You have to pay a price. You will find that everything in life exacts a prices, and you will have to decide whether the price is worth the prize.
SAM NUNN

No comments: