Friday, March 27, 2009

Outdoor & Indoor Shooting. Final for basic photography





Today early in the morning i went out to do my final basic photography assignment. Thanks to my dearest friend Yong Sook Wah and Ken shing as well. love you guys. To sook wah, thanks for entertain me but im not sure izit qualified for my assignment caz is about 60% of my subject hahha. Hope can be accepted soon. I noe u guys are tired for the whole noon shooting. i will burn in a disk since is around more then 150 picture hahah caz include my camera and ken shing SLR is more than 150 lolz. Geng.... ya at night we went to nicol Birthday party. happy birthday to my lovely friend turn 21st soon but today is not the actual day. Thanks to Nicol also caz we really enjoy at the party. i dint took alot of picture in the party mayb wait for nicol to send me. Ya Chou Mun roughly around 2 years never see her but today saw her once again. All dabest in your future. Though you look prettier. hahha God Bless yOU. Any to Nicol sorry ya caz dint put ur picutre here caz da web gt pro nowadays wanna upload pic damn slow. so for sook wah pic i also din upload so many.

No comments: