Sunday, October 9, 2011

You can't serve money and God at the same time

9th October.

Today I just realized that I don't know what I wanted in my future.

In other words, it like I don't have the answer for my future.

Working life is unequally to the previous study life.

I thought of getting part time and earn extra money at first. And is not easy to engaged with a part time job as I already have a full time job.

Way getting tougher when more opinions and more experiences and more options coming in.

I know that all my answers, it doesn't matter about the past, present or future.

I just know one thing which is all in Your hands.

I would like to seek for You day and night, rainy nor sunny, difficult nor easy life, I would like to hold You tight in my arms as You did to me.

Please have mercy on me. I need your lights and guidance as I walk through every road/ decisions/ circumstances in my life.

Lord, I love You.

No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. you cannot serve God and money. (Matt 6:24)

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life'. (John 8:12)

Help my unbelieved and show me Your path in my life.

No comments: