Tuesday, October 18, 2011

For love is God, God is love

HALLELUYAH. God loves is unlimited. God make me to post this because of His unlimited Love for us. Exactly this morning i got nag by my mum over small little tiny things that my siblings did. I knew satan is working in my family when I promised God to serve Him with all my heart for these 3months. I fear nothing except God. The little things happened was my sister actually ask my youngest brother to help her wash her plate last night. Unfortunately my brother did not wash immediately. As I woke up and preparing myself before working, my mum was keep nagging until I felt frustrated with it. It last for more than twenty minutes. I Started to keep quiet and pray to God for not allow this to happen in my family again. I love my mum and thank God for making this tinny mistake by a child. Through me, I wanna spread His love. I promised God to be more of Him, less of me. Now Im going to do housework everyday, it doesnt matter how late am I going to reach home. This promised is not normal promise, but to spread His live aeound and stay stronger in spiritually. Well, iy might be tired and uneasy for Im commited with a full time job and church.i believed I can do it with His love. Pray for my family as well so that they will recieve God salvation soon. God bless all of you today. Praise Him till forever.

1 comment:

dieba said...

you can do it sis.. love always make us strong and faith always keep us fight the tougher... :)