Monday, September 26, 2011

True voice within me.

True voice within me.

Sometimes you'll see that I'm tough but the true is I'm not tough at all. 

I faced a lot of challenges everyday. Thank God for His grace so that I can continue living in His presence. 

I don't think anyone understand me well, because I don't really show my weakness in front of everyone. 

I'm a person who need love, care, relations, support and communications. 

It's not I don't want to share with someone, but sometimes is hard to find someone that I trust and comfortable with. 

I still can remember those who have betrayed me, I've forgiven them but I could hardly erase these memories. 

This is the true of me and I'm blogging bout it doesn't mean that I wanna show anything. 

It was just my thought at this moment. I don't like to fake but sometimes have to be because of the surrounding environment. The true of me will be the one in my blog. 

God bless everyone . 
Good Night.


2.13am
26/9/2011