Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I believe in miracle

How are you guys?

I miss here very much though I came here everyday but seldom express my thought here.

Next week I'm going to attend for an exam as an insurance agent.

I have 1 week revision before that. Haha guess what? I know nothing bout it.

Because of a big dream I try to put myself in some kind of sales or part time. Bet it helps.

I could not achieve one of my target which is getting myself a smart phone now but I will prove it to everyone that I have a big dream behind me.


I believe in miracle,
I've seen a soul set free,
Miraculous the change in one,
Redeemed thru Calvary.
I've seen a lily push its way,
Up thru the stubborn sod,
I believe in miracle,
For I believe in God

1 comment:

mycouponbasket said...

Nice little poem . I was literally moved by it. Keep it up.