Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why human always misunderstand of something? They are just dump as one month old kid. No matter how true it is they will just make shit out of it. I always been misunderstand by many of my friends.

I don't have any intention to make up a fight but you know they just dont really care.
When I started to tell them bout her weakness because is to help them as well as wanted them to improve just simply because you are my friend.

I really numb bout it I got really out of control because every time i tried to help a person end up I'm in trouble. WTH?? Whats happen to you guys? Lost your mind?

Can you ever differentiate who is the one who treat you bad? I really hope one day I can start not to bothers other life and helping the cold fish. I'm seriously frustrated bout those problems.

2 comments:

Yoon Kit said...

i really understand your situation... i knew how harsh time facing that problem... because i tried facing the same problem like you do... just to share with you according to Ella Chen, she said good friends 2 or 3 is enough, so just take it easy and accept whatever it is... i don`t think you lose anything but they do losing you a great friend...This is according to me... cheer up my dear sis...

Geraldine said...

Hey no la i din lose anyone but really hope they can understand lolz. Thanks for your concern