Thursday, March 4, 2010

Suicide??

I have really blank about you Cheong Yoon Kit.
Please do not said it so easy and no one in the world have right to suicide.
I dont know i gonna angry bout you or not. But anyway I will forgive you.
Your act is too childish and make mum's worried, but im not worried because you cant even know who are you. The priceless gift from GOD. And you did not respect yourself.

I admit you have misunderstanding bout my act but I wont blame you for that.
Im not sure any other things / person that hurt you
Hope you think properly if you have a chance to read this message
May God Bless U

After chatting with my bro, Wei En and I revise back the 7 great works of the cross, I found that what he said is real the cross give us blessing.

Gal.3:13-14
Chirst has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles n Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

No comments: