Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy & Lazier after CNY

I was about to wrote in chinese but because Fo Qiong Yin is on the FM just now so was too exited and deleted everything. I guess im getting lazier after CNY, a lot of assignment haven plan & do. Everyday will not sleep before 3am.


I have another comment is about mass media. Once I have a radio and Internet, guess what? you wont be bored. Before this I've never tried to chat or put any comments on DJ Facebook even when they are on air or off air. Today is my first time joining ONEFM Sumi & Lucas on Facebook while listening to their FM it's because I was FB-ing.

I got to catch Fu Qiong Yin on the interview and post some comments on the FB & I won an EP - CHIC . I'm not a big fans of her but I do support her from Astro Talent Quest and because Ah Jing I knew she did joined Super Idol too.

She is a talented singer and Malaysian must support our local artistes. All the best to her and Thanks for the album.

Tomorrow will be working for Star Planet @ Klang.

Guitar lesson progression, Im learning some cords as well as "More Than Words" hope can play smoothly ASAP
.

No comments: