Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is the time

It is a fantastic night with CYC members again. After service we went to little tree and i tried their butter chickern rice not bad but the chicken is only like 6 pieces. I'm asking for more

The most exiting part was I already knew the first part of More than Words. Clap......LAH
haha must show your support. Now when i typing my left hand finger tips are pain.
Not only that I ady know all the basic major cords. Another applause pls. It is not very difficult for me.

I know for those who are playing guitar for all this while you will say cheh.... but i'm learning with a source, which is a guitar book with the tittle of "Play Guitar In 10 Easy Lessons" by JON BUCK. Anyway I found it was quite useful for a beginner, you can try this is sold at MPH for only RM 29.90 additional % with members.

Guys be patient and give me more times. I'm sure I can do it. PEACE
Thank God for the talent. Muahahah

Now is 1.18am but still have not bath yet. Wanna do facial but is lazy. Tomorrow have to wake up early in the morning and meet Geviene & friends in KL Sentral at 1030am.

I know my life will never be the same, Because of You.

No comments: