Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear friends, is really touching.

Special thanks to all my dearest friends. God is really great!

Nicol Fong, Sook Wah, Peik Wai, Chek Eng, Chou Mun & Quet Ling.
Joseph & Alex

Thank you for you presents and is really touching lolz. Even my tears dare not drop but the feeling touch til very deep of my heart.

First of all have to thanks to kuan kuan....Thank you for time that spend on me and all the hardwork. Yea The feeling is really different from what I receive from others. Eg. The first present I receive from "6A2". Love you guys most. THE FAKE CHOCO FLOWER.

Gosh it make a memoriable birthday present for me. And it does happen once again.
OMG

I receive a guitar from them. Even I dont know to play but 300% interest in it...Actually I pause here for few minutes ...Cant express my feeling with words. Do you know the kind of feeling? I guess no body knows it. Is like 300% HIGH...

I promise myself as well as you guys I will never give up the interest it. And will learn a very first songs in 3 months and present it to all of you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. MUACKS

No comments: