Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This is my December

This morning when i open my facebook i saw a lot people wrote 'December'.
Its remind me the end of 2009. I have miss a lot blog entries in the November. I wanna upload my picture but i couldn't because having intern in the day and at night my broadband was overload and stuck at there. Have to rush to finish everything in this December... "This is my December" Linkin Park rox!

My life has change from an ordinary child to a child of Christ.
From all wounds on my body and it's totally recovered.
From facing everything alone to guidance of Jesus Christ.
From evil to good
From hungry & thristy to full.
Thank you Lord.
Your love toward us will never end like a circle that couldn't find the start / enging point.

Love is everywhere.
Hope the coming year our heart is filled with love.

love yourself, love others, love ur neighbours, love your parents, love your enermy, love the world.

Love your God Lord Jesus

No comments: