Thursday, December 31, 2009

31st December

Recently was quite busy caz my internship just ended. Huh... a lot more plan are coming.
The day is gone to quick and if you didn't start to run, i tell you, you will end up fall down.
There are lots of memories in my intern as well.


And yeah everybody is busy-ing planning or hurry to the sardin place. Guess what? today is the end of the year. So wish you guys Happy New Year and what is gone is gone and better is yet to come.

Do not care about what is past. I update 3 blog today is because i dont 1 to post something that happenned in 2009 tomorrow. hahah yeah

New year bring us happy, joy, worship & praise Lord more....
Thank God for the day (31st dec 2009) I love the sweet year in 2009 and more in 2010.

Good News is i get my Canon G11. This is the best give from u...Love you more.

Again... This is my December-Linkin Park.

No comments: