Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How are you today?

Sometimes i just cant control myself for doing bad/sinful things.
Why this happen to me?? God please be with me.
This week was quite free in my company caz the concert was just over.
There are more to come on next week because "grasshopper" are coming to kl for promo tour.
Yea...once again I had a chance to meet or I should say experience to work out everything.

I'm having house warming on 26th Dec 2009 @ Puchong. Whoever who are interested can leave a message here/contact my mobile so I'll prepare a place for you.
Erm this Nov & Dec I felt that it was gone in a split of second I cherish every moment with all of you. I'm full of happiness & of course joy.



I guess a lot of you have gone thru your final battle in your high school right?
So ENJOY your holidays with your love one and Christmas is coming.

Are you a Santa??? Gifts are welcome haha.

Wanna wish all of you Have a wonderful Christmas in advance.
To those who having vacation for this month, remember to take care and try to put everything down to the earth and really express your happiness with your family and friends.

4 comments:

TiNG said...

I wan to join ~~

Geraldine said...

You're welcome and officially been invited ;p

Anonymous said...

I'm coming!!!

Geraldine said...

Hi Ms / Mr Anonymous. Do you mind to leave down ur name?