Monday, June 1, 2009

who dare to tel me u're work more than 8 hours?

i felt that in this century there are few teenagers or can say young workers who work for more than 8 hours. what so suprising is today or i can say yesterday caz now already 3am, i work for 17 hours. Gosh.... how can this happened?? ya i work for a company that are quite busy with their sales. i think most of my friends know that. Im a part time cashier. On 30th May 2009 i work 15 hours. I thought that 15 hours is my maximum but today it speed to my limitation which is 17 hours.

There are something bad happen to me and my colleague,which is when we wanna go back her car actually cant start. Cause by the engine. i reach home at 3am. tired but im still here caz i felt i did break my record. And i hope in my future when i have my own job that i passionate about i will work more than 8 hours.

Is really tired my leg like no more feeling but i still felt tired. hahha have a nice day guys.. and work harder ya

1 comment:

AbBy said...

so u need WoRk HaRd lo~^_^