Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what is Exhausted

Yesterday din't post anything caz all my relative came and we actually have Barbeque here. I think i gain weight, hahah caz i eat alot. My uncle brought those lamb chop very nice. Aiks too busy eating and forget to take pictures. Ya this few days very tired. I don't know what happen. I got 3 mid term next week but still not in the mood to study. Can you please do not mess up my life???? I really fade up...I got alot of things to do. This coming friday to sunday need to go Taman Negara for assignment some more. I felt really Exhausted ...wanna have a nap now

2 comments:

nicol said...

hehe...^^ good nite syeet yeng....
dun la bother so much ur rubbish stuff....
jus let it go...
jus let it b...

life is short...
choose to live in happy ba..gal...!!

Geraldine said...

thanks dear