Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Assignments drive me craze!!!!

ya is been a busy day for me. I felt im unlucky today. i cant catch up my uni shulter twice lolz so i waited for it around 1 1/2 hours. So i reach home around 8 something. Imagine my class ended at 6pm & i was very hungry by that time. erm....dont' wanna complain anything caz i felt someone that complain much will make their life uncomfortable and influence their mood. So i went to library borrow some books. There are quite a numbers of assignments these few weeks. Hope all my groupmate are doing their works as well as me, myself. Thursday will accompany Nicol to KLCC for her assignment. This few weeks gonna start study for mid term.

yea i do open another blog which is "Dare or Dare Not" is for my Intro to IT assignment. It still under 1 user u guys can check it out. But so far i haven post any blog there.

Nicol did you call sook wah together?

No comments: