Thursday, August 28, 2008

What is in my mind?

This few days i really don't know what am i thinking. Is so confusing i don't know what to do or how to choose. God please help me. i got many conflict rite now that i cant get an exact answer. I really don't know what the matter sigh. Hope everything will gone in my mind in a split of second. Today is 28 Aug 2008 another few days to go caz my next sem start at 2nd of sept. Gonna start my new life and study hard lolz cant think anything else. This few days also din't up date my blog here. Erm im not that busy but just nothing to write lolz haha but this Saturday i going to my jay fans club gathering hahha happy bout that caz can meet all my friends there. Long time never see them miss them a lot. Hope all of us will enjoy that gathering i think i will try to post as much picture as i can this Saturday haha actually to let you guys feel jealous bout all Jay fans here. hehe. So fast Avril having her concert in Malaysia tomorrow night. Wanna go but no people treat me go haha sad...... She's pretty like her so much. Wish her concert all the best. To those who going tomorrow must get craze after that haha enjoy guys!!!

No comments: