Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moody evening....

Em so actually today very happy caz download X-DO ady so can start play til addicted lolz haha caz i gt holidays but too bad when i borrow my youngest brother play while i go do something else thn kena virus ady all my desktop geh icon no more even shortcut or cut and paste also cant dont know how le. but im not happy lolz caz i dont like to borrow my things to him caz i dont 1 he spoil it too bad....... actually not spoil but i not happy also lolz. So you guys remember dont borrow my phone,laptop and camera ya hahah so sien le later at night need to go Traders hotel to send my sis off lolz she got flight tonite. Everything go so fast just like a slip of second. But i also felt sorry to her caz i angry her after da laptop incident caz i really cant control myself is not her fault also. I hoper she will read my blog le so sorry jie. But at last she help me to fix it already thanks so much my lovely sister. take care ya

2 comments:

1906 said...

weii..
my name is mun tein
not mun "tien" ..

Geraldine said...

hey sorry ya haha i will change it lolz hehe