Sunday, August 17, 2008

Marathon (Larian Perpaduan Malaysia)




damn tired.... unbelievable i ran for 5 km (12 round x400) and walk 5km
so far man ha ha but not bad la as long as i can finish da race ha ha. really sweat a lot
but as long as i got the memories lolz. ha ha But i got a cert and goodies bag. Now i still got mass com final paper only after that can rest for a long time. Another event is awaiting sloggi sunway event on 23Aug 2008. So good they gave out free entrance ticket i got it from my aunt.
My sister coming back tomorrow lolz erm so happy miss her a lot.
Today beside my house there all those houses they 'robohkan' ady lolz but so unlucky my house damn dirty need to clean up later haiz. I hope to go Avril Lavigne concert which held on merdeka stadium on 29 Aug but no money n no ppl accompany so pity. She so pretty and talented like her so much.


Tonight is Olympic Badminton single men final Lin Dan VS Lee Choong Wei.
Too bad
Lin Dan is the champion. Anyway I'm here to congrats him as well.

No comments: