Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My life, my choice

my life, my choice.

Have you ever thought of what you really want to be?

Yeah I started to dream when I was in my secondary 2. At that time most of my classmate my friends were still playing barbie doll, the term was just to describe they have never thought of anything in future.

Lets share a little bt of my stories here as I've never write any post for a long time. Ya when I'm 14 years old, I've a dream which is to own a cafe in my future. When I reach 18 years old, I've never change my mine to become a cafe owner. And now I still dream big but my dream might not be the same due to the pop culture, environment, demographic and psychographic.

I thank God for giving me a chance to put one of my leg in a big company, with bright future. I enjoyed what I did everyday. Now I'm just a contract worker with this company, but I believe in September I could probably join them as my first career after graduate
.


Do you really think that we have a choice? definately YES.

Think BIG
Dream BIG
keep focusing and go for it.

No comments: