Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lots of Love

This blog post was a little bit different from others because I would like to introduce you a guys a great singer that I love his song from the very first song til now.

Tadaa... is Danny One, one of the local singer.

I love most of his song and the latest album by him was Beautiful Onederful. Is all about the nature of Malaysia. Have you watch the MV yet? If not please do so.

Another MV from him and his fans was Sorry. This song is to educate all people so that will not litter like no one business. The MV was edited, capture, and everything my I series & Mac products.

It was so damn cool.

Let's get it originally and support Danny One for his great talents.


Sorry I can't upload the pictures now, but do visit this website and support him
https://www.facebook.com/DannyOne

No comments: