Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Something that I'm waiting for it to happen

This is the second week of the semester. I feel good everytime when I go to my university. It could be cause of the environment or the class I attended.

Couldn't use any words to describe. Just feel fantastic, but so far I have attended 2 classes hahaha lmao. Yeah yesterday was woke up late and last week Mon & Tues went to Genting.
How great is my time table man... Only study for 3 days per week.

Hope I can really enjoy it til the end of the semester.

Ya and something that I wanted to share is that in this semester I took Integrated Marketing (IMC) and Seminar.

One of the assignment in Seminar is to work with all the classmate for a workshop. There are

Project manager our beloved Conrad
Ass Project manager
Treasury
Event Coordinators
PR
Sponsorship
Publicity
and more and I'm under sponsorship

I guess there would be lots of fun

awaiting for it....
And the workshop will be held on 25th Mac 2011 @ UCSI

ya the topic for it will be Social Networking

No comments: