Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy + Sad

Hey is 2011... Gonna wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Though I'm away for a month and came back with a lot alot of my own feelings and thought.
EMO feeling now

First of all, I wanted to thank to William so so so much for hightlighted my hair for 4 hours ++. And I really like it ery much. Love ya

Secondly, I wanted to thank to my sister because she is the one who fixed my lappy. Thank you so much jie.

The things that keep running on my mind and make me like a mad person is the stupid facebook and all the software. While I am taking thousand years to download my msn all the stupid notifications appear in my fb. I was like damn.

I better on withiout it. It makes my heart feel uneasy. For those who keep on commenting in my fb, if you saw this pls stop all your comments pls. Thank you guys.

No comments: