Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tears of JOY

Holy Spirit I love you.

Thank God my tears of JOY flow everytime when I met you.
I did enjoy my Sunday with you Lord.

I know I need more rest and a really good planning for this coming 2 weeks.
Because I love you, I want to get flying colours in Branding and Alternative Voices and I believe in You Lord. I want to extend myself, as you told those who have never got a child before, Just shout with joy.

Tomorrow is my last day of work from 8am to 9pm in Putrajaya, than I will apply leave until all my assignments and exam is over. Please pray for me ya. Hope I can really come out with a great plan from God.

/1/revision for final exam
/2/ Assignments x 3
/3/classes = Tuesday and Thursday
/4/NB
/5/CG fellowship
/6/prayer + the book of life- God Words


Due in 2 weeks time.

No comments: