Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sept-Oct semester Ended


Officially left 1 semester with 3 subjects for my degree in Mass Communication.

This semester I felt is much more better than last semester because I know how to manege my time with studies, church, family, friends and my private time eg. listening radio, fb, blogs. Thank God with your guidance I can do it this semester because I failed to manage my time last semester. My last assignment has pass up this morning with satisfaction. Thank God.


On November and December I'm having my internship at The Body Shop marketing department. really so exited about it
Now have holidays but tomorrow I'm going back to Synovate continue my part time job til end of the month.

Guys we only have another 2 months to work on our vision for 2010.
I'm exited for the next two months because I knew miracles are going to happen in Malaysia.

Let's work hard together k. God with us.


No comments: