Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be respective

Reminder for everyone who taking public transportespecially trains and buses. Please do give way to those who are going out from the coach before you started to enter it. Is really irrespective when you just bump into those people who wanna make their ways out of it.

I'm taking ktm for my journey to uni today. And I did experience what I was mention earlier when I reach Mid Valley station, those who are heading to Rawang route just use their brain to push those infront of them in order to get themself in the train. Can you guys don't be so 'kiasu / selfish'?

I did repeat this word respect others many times in my post because I felt that the community has lost their way or the words respect have been deleted from their memory.

Pls do take my words seriously if you're one of them, no matter ladies or gentlemen.


"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, that you love one another." John 13:34, 35

No comments: