Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MalaccaJonkerStreets











Before end my day, I'm gonna blog for awhile.
Yeah I miss my blog aloooooooooooooooooooot.
As some of you knew that I went to Malacca today with my church friends.
We depart around 10am and went to Zoo Malacca before we head to Jonker Streets.


Since we don't have much time to spend due to some reason I can say that the trip is not what I expected.
We went to the Zoo for few hours which is not one of my favourite place forever and Jonker Streets for more or less 1 hour plus just to have our lunch (chicken rice ball). That's it. I can't even past thru all the shops. REGRET for this time. but I'm pretty sure I will be back.


I'm not satisfy caz I can't try other food over and I'm there to crave for food.

LOL I'm searching for food ONLY.


Overall, it was only moderate for me.

No comments: