Monday, November 8, 2010

What to get X'mas Present with budget?

Paper bag

Frying Pan

Mini rubbish bin

Environment friendly bottle


Tomorrow will be the early celebration for X'mas party in my intern company.
It will held in the Victoria Station and we have a gift exchange session before the dinner.
Guess what this is what i bought within my budget and I really feel it is value for money.


Are you buying any present for the coming Christmas celebration? I am sure you do rite?
So how do you stretch your $$??

Our gift exchange budget is only for RM20. Do you believe with all the gift above you can get it with only RM 20?

The answer is absolutely. I bought it from the Daiso, IOI Mall which is largest RM5 store in Malaysia.


With RM20 you can get great gift. Mayb what I bought will be a little bit funny, but yet I'm sure they will use it anyway.


Do you have any idea to get your love ones, one or two Christmas present within your budget?


Good luck guys


*** Kindly reminder !!! Do not give out what you do not expect to recieve in return.

No comments: