Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please pray for them too

Attention to all my friends.

I love you guys alot...
I will put you guys in my daily prayer just because I really love all of you.
I will try to help for those who need my help.

I did not expect anything in return because my Father have fulfill what I need in Heaven.

Today I will pray for 2 of my friends who is having unsolve problems.

If you're a Christian please do pray for them or if you need me or my Sis/Bro in Christ pray for you please leave comments here as well.

Lord please hear my prayer, for I am praying for Lancis as you know that she is suffering from uncure illness. Even she doesn't not know you Lord, but you have love her since she is a womb in her mum's pregnancy. I believe no matter how serious is IBS, you have your way to cure it. Lord, please help her to go through every good and bad days and minimize her pain for God is Great. We believe in miracles.

And Lord, do help Jean to overcome her problem. Everyone please pray for her so that she could get the best College for UK transfer programme in Law studies and start her uni life next month.

Thanks for all your prayer.
God bless you.
Go4God for God is Great

No comments: