Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is my prayer to you Lord

Matt 21:21
Then Jesus told them, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. 22. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it."

Lord you know my earthly father is having advance cancer in his stomach, Holy Spirit please heal him. In the name of Jesus I pray, Lord please heal my dad illness. Your name will be lifted up high in the heaven and on earth. Love you Lord Jesus. Love you with all my heart. I believe in You. Please show your miracles against all the people who have not seen the truth yet, please open their eyes.

My dad is going to admit to the hospital again on next Wednesday, Lord I put his life in your hand. Please wash over his sins with your Holy blood. I knew you love him when 2000 years ago you put yourself to death on the cross for us.

I believe in You, Lord.
You are the Way, the Truth and the Life.
No one shall go to the Lord except Jesus Christ.
Hallelujah

Come Holy Spirit, fall in this place,
I need more and more of You,
Filled me again with the power of Your spirit
Lord I'm crying out for more and more of You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just saw this post,
hope u are ok..
be strong..keep gloryfying him in times of challenges..

from a sister in christ.
michelle leong

Anonymous said...

just saw this post,
hope u are ok..
be strong..keep gloryfying him in times of challenges..

from a sister in christ.

Geraldine said...

Thanks May God bless you too