Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What a day without internet because of Xiao Jing?

Assignment are coming up. There are more things have to be handle this weekend AND yeah busy bout ZYJ stuff. I will prefer to stay on screen every single second to wait for the update. And finally the list of the accomodation and transportation have came out. So tomorrow gonna bank in.

This 2 days went out with my mum, I saw a lot of stuffs tha i really fall in love with but could not grab so much because still have to spend on Ah Jing. I just bought a pair of jeans, singlet, and pants.

Yeah really heart beat even faster day after day. I couldn't upload any picture due to the broadband limit here. And really have to stay awake to update everyone posts.
I scared there are news that i really miss out.

Tomorrow have to wake up early and start with a busy day before i attend my four hours lecturer ==' Will i fall as sleep after 5pm ?? Definately no.... Caz Im going to update myself on the Jing Storm forum (www.jing-storm.com)

No comments: